Big Bus 2 Day Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Explore the city of Abu Dhabi with a 2-day hop-on, hop-off bus tour. Sit back and relax in your luxurious bus as you travel around the capital city of the UAE and witness some of its most marvelous buildings such as the Sheikh Zayed Mosque and the Emirates Palace Hotel! Get off at any stop and explore the attraction before getting on another bus and continuing your tour of the city!
- Feel free to discover the entire city at your own pace with this incredibly flexible Hop-on Hop-off tour.
- Enjoy the tour with pre-recorded commentary that is available in 8 different languages - Arabic, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian and Mandarin. Listen via complimentary headphones.
- You can Hop-on and Hop-off the bus in 2 different routes, with more than 20 stops across the city. You can do this over two days.
- Visit Yas Island and check out some of its opulent hotels and parks.
- Enjoy a scenic cruise around the Corniche on a traditional Arabian Dhow boat. This is a complimentary ride included in your ticket.
- You will be travelling inside an air-conditioned bus with comfortable seating.
- All the buses are open-top, which means you can get amazing views of Abu Dhabi from inside the bus.
With the perfect blend of tradition and modern culture and engineering, Abu Dhabi is one of those rare gems that has grown to be a tourist’s paradise. The city has taken progress into its own hands and is spearheading a massive change in the way people around the world perceive the Middle East.
The city is home to grand buildings and mosques which showcase the power and wealth of the rulers. Modern engineering marvels also dot the city skyline, making Abu Dhabi an incredible confluence of ideas and cultures. Touring the city over two days with the Premium Ticket gives you an opportunity to thoroughly immerse yourself in the local culture. Visiting all the attractions inside the city on the first day and heading to Yas Island on the second day would be a great way to comprehensively explore the city.
The red route has about 18 stops and you can explore the whole city, including all of the popular places such as the Emirates Palace, the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, the Sheikh Zayed Centre, and the Etihad centre on this route. With the premium ticket, you also get entry to ‘observation deck 300’ at the Etihad towers from which you can enjoy a sweeping view of the city’s breathtaking skyline.
At the end of your tour, you will get a complimentary Arabian Dhow Cruise, a traditional boat ride across the Corniche with an irresistible view of the city.
This tour offers one of the most pleasant experiences of Abu Dhabi as all the buses are air-conditioned. Feel free to hop-on or hop-off at any stop you like or even switch routes. With the Premium ticket you could also choose the Yas Island route. This route covers major attractions on the reclaimed tourism-exclusive island including attractions such as the Yas Hotel, Waterfront, Mall, and the Yas Marina Circuit. There is also a stop at Ferrari World, the first Ferrari-branded theme park that boasts of the world’s fastest roller-coaster as well as the world’s largest space frame structure. With so much to experience in Abu Dhabi, the Hop-on Hop-off Premium Ticket is an excellent way to go around the city and experience its wonders.
- 2-day premium Hop-on, Hop-off tour to explore Abu Dhabi at your own pace.
- Cruise around the Corniche on an Arabian Dhow boat. Cruises are scheduled to depart from Stop 15 at 10:30 AM, 11:30 AM, 3:30 PM and 4:30 PM everyday.
- Air-conditioned buses to travel in comfort to visit top landmarks.
- Pre-recorded commentary available in 8 languages.
- Admission to the Observation Deck 300 at Etihad Towers at 50 percent discount.
Know Before You Go
City Tour - Red Route
The schedule for the tour is as follows:
- 1) Marina Mall (First Bus: 9:00 AM | Last Bus: 5:00 PM)
- 2) Founder Memorial (First Bus: 9:02 AM | Last Bus: 5:02 PM)
- 3) Emirates Palace Hotel (First Bus: 9:05 AM | Last Bus: 5:05 PM)
- 4) Sheikh Zayed Centre (First Bus: 9:15 AM | Last Bus: 5:15 PM)
- 5) Etihad Museum (First Bus: 9:25 AM | Last Bus: 5:25 PM)
- 6) Sheikh Zayed Mosque (First Bus: 9:45 AM | Last Bus: 5:45 PM)
- 7) Eastern Mangroves (First Bus: 10:05 AM | Last Bus: 6:05 PM)
- 8) Galleria & Rosewood (First Bus: 10:25 AM | Last Bus: 6:25 PM)
- 9) Abu Dhabi Mall (First Bus: 10:00 AM | Last Bus: 6:30 PM)
- 10) Louvre Museum (First Bus: 10:15 AM | Last Bus: 6:45 PM)
- 11) Abu Dhabi Corniche (First Bus: 10:25 AM | Last Bus: 6:55 PM)
- 12) WTC Souk (First Bus: 10:35 AM | Last Bus: 7:05 PM)
- 13) Al Hosn Fort (First Bus: 10:40 AM | Last Bus: 7:10 PM)
- 14) Markaziyah Park (First Bus: 10:45 AM | Last Bus: 7:15 PM)
- 15) Public Beach (First Bus: 10:50 AM | Last Bus: 7:20 PM)
- 16) Al Bahar Beach (First Bus: 10:52 AM | Last Bus: 7:22 PM)
- 17) Heritage Village (First Bus: 10:55 AM | Last Bus: 7:25 PM)
- 18) Dhow Corniche Cruise (First Bus: 11:00 AM | Last Bus: 7:30 PM)
The tour duration varies depending on your selected route. The frequency of buses is every 30 minutes.
Hop off at stop 6 to join the Yas Island Drive Green Route tour.
Yas Island Drive - Green Route
The schedule for this route is as follows:
- 19) Sheikh Zayed Mosque (First Bus: 10:00 AM | Last Bus: 5:30 PM)
- 20) Wahat Al Karama (First Bus: 10:05 AM | Last Bus: 5:30 PM)
- 21) Yas Hotel (First Bus: 10:35 AM | Last Bus: 6:05 PM)
- 22) Yas Plaza Hotels (First Bus: 10:40 AM | Last Bus: 6:10 PM)
- 23) Yas Waterworld (First Bus: 10:50 AM | Last Bus: 6:20 PM)
- 24) Yas Mall (First Bus: 11:00 AM | Last Bus: 6:30 PM)
- 25) Ferrari World (First Bus: 11:05 AM | Last Bus: 6:35 PM)
- 26) Yas Marina Circuit (First Bus: 11:15 AM | Last Bus: 6:45 PM)
The tour duration varies depending on your selected route. The frequency of buses is every 90 minutes.
The tour is wheelchair accessible.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Tickets can be cancelled up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
You will receive your mobile voucher in your email shortly. Please display this on your mobile device along with a valid photo ID either in the bus or to any staff member at the stop. A receipt will be given saying that you can access the Hop-On, Hop-Off tour at any stop/bus on that day. You may start your tour from any of the stops on the route.
The tickets can be used on any day within 6 months of the date of purchase.