Skyline Luge Sentosa
A fun outdoor experience for children and adults alike! The Skyline Luge gravity-fuelled ride gives riders complete control over a downward slope with purpose-built tracks. Swerve your way through the Jungle and Dragon trail as you compete with your friends on this unique Singapore attraction.
- Enjoy this truly thrilling experience that was invented in Rotorua, New Zealand, in its only Asian incarnation in Sentosa.
- Half go-kart, half toboggan ride, this unique slide ride will have you zipping down a purpose-built track with the thrill of gravity.
- Enjoy zipping down this 2.6-kilometer track in state-of-the-art luges with your friends and family.
- Get a chance to hop on the 4-seater Skyride and marvel at the bird's eye views of the entire city’s skyline, Sentosa Island, and even the South China Sea!
What to Expect
A Fun-filled Experience
This is one of the most exciting outdoor adventure activities that one shouldn’t miss when in Singapore! Hop on this mix of go-kart and toboggan sled that works on the basis of gravity. Race down the purpose-built track where you can control your descent by using the handlebars, accelerator or brakes. You can also hop on the open-cabin Skyline for a ride to the top of the tracks, from where you can enjoy panoramic views of the city Skyline and beyond. You can choose to ride Skyline at night, which promises to be a romantic experience as the city lights are spread out under your feet!
Zip about in your luge on purpose-built tracks.
The ideal day out for the entire family!
The Skyline Luge by night is sure to be a romantic and mesmerizing experience!
Skyride and Luge (2 rounds) Include 2 Luge & 2 Skyride
Skyride and Luge (3 rounds) Include 3 Luge & 3 Skyrides
Skyride and Luge (4 rounds) Include 4 Luge & 4 Skyrides
Skyride (unlimited rides) Unlimited rides on Skyride
- 2/3/4 rounds on the Luge.
- 2/3/4 rounds on the Skyride.
- Ride the Luge and Skyride during the day.
- Night Luge and Skyride by night with Wings of Fire fireworks.
Know Before You Go
- Thur- Mon: 11:00 AM- 7:30 PM (last ride at 7:00 PM)
- Fri & Sat: 11:00 AM- 9:30 PM (last ride at 9:00 PM)
- Closed on Tue & Wed
Skyline Luge Sentosa is located between Imbiah Lookout and Siloso Beach, right at the heart of Sentosa Island. These are also the two entrances to Skyline Luge Sentosa, and you can choose the one that is most convenient to you.
You can get to the Imbiah Lookout entrance by bus, monorail, cable car or car, as this entrance has parking.
You can get to the Siloso Beach entrance by bus, monorail, tram or car, as this entrance has parking.
Strict Cancellation Policy
Cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled
- You will receive an email with your Skyline Luge Sentosa voucher shortly. You need not take a print out.
- Please download and display the voucher on your mobile device at the redemption counter to redeem your tickets.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 20 minutes before the scheduled time to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- The ticket redemption point is - Skyline Luge Ticketing Counter at Imbiah Lookout or Sentosa Beach Walk.
- The Ticketing counter is right opposite ‘SF Healthy Juice’ on Imbiah road.
- To locate the ticket redemption point on Google Maps, simply search for - Skyline Luge, Imbiah Road.
It is possible that the counter is temporarily closed. Thankfully, there are other available Kiosks in 5 other locations that allow self-redemption by clients!
1. Sentosa Station (VivoCity, Lobby L, Level 3)
2. Imbiah Lookout Ticketing Counter or Kiosk
3. Beach Station Ticketing Counter or Kiosk
4. Waterfront Station Ticketing Counter or Kiosk
5. Faber Peak Ticketing Kiosk
Your ticket is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- Please note that the Skyline Luge will be closing early on the 2nd of November. The last ride will be at 4:45 PM and will close at 5 PM.