Eiffel Tower Summit: Guided Tour & Optional River Cruise
An hour-long skip-the-line tour of the Eiffel tower and its striking Summit awaits you! Spend some time exploring the landmark on your own afterward! An optional panoramic cruise along the iconic Seine completes your experience!
- Skip-the-line and explore the Eiffel Tower with access to the Summit
- Admire the city of Paris from the iconic Eiffel Tower and marvel at the significant landmarks
- You will be accompanied by an expert bilingual tour guide (English & French)
- After the 1-hr guided tour, you'll be left to explore the Parisian landmark on your own for as long as you'd like
- Upgrade your ticket to include a 1-hr Seine River cruise and enjoy Paris from its glistening waters
Admire the city of Paris from the iconic Eiffel Tower with Access to the Summit
Visit the Eiffel Tower, a cultural and historical icon of Paris. Go on a tour, led by an expert bilingual tour guide (English & French), and learn about the significance of the tower. Your guide shall escort you to the tower´s summit from where you can admire some of the most iconic landmarks of Paris such as the Arc de Triomphe, Seine River, Montmartre district, Notre Dame, Champs Elysees, the Louvre, Trocadero Gardens, and so on. On your way down, make your way to the 1st floor, which is also the largest level of the tower. Experience the thrill of walking on a see-through glass floor or just enjoy the wonderful view as you gaze through it. After your hour-long tour, you're allowed to stay back and admire the landmark in all its Parisian glory for as long as you'd like (within the operating hours).
Enjoy an Optional Seine River Cruise to Truly Top off your Parisien Experience
Witnessing the beauty of Paris by boat is truly enchanting. Views from the Seine give you a different perspective to the heart of the city and an excellent audio commentary on board keeps your Parisien knowledge up to date.
- Skip the line access to the Summit of the Eiffel Tower
- Bilingual tour guide (English & French)
- 1-hr guided tour of the Eiffel Tower + Summit
- 1-hr Seine River cruise (Optional)
Know Before You Go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory for all visitors aged 11 years old and above
- A limited number of visitors at a time are allowed on the esplanade, on each floor, and in the lifts
- There are signs and ground markings to implement physical distancing (1.5 meters)
- All public spaces are cleaned and disinfected daily
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- Skip the Line Eiffel Tower Tour with Access to the Summit
- Skip the Line Eiffel Tower Tour with Access to the Summit + Seine River Cruise
- Please note that you will only be allowed to enter at the time chosen during the booking, so we recommend arriving 30 minutes in advance in order to ensure a hassle-free entry
- In rare instances, the Summit of the Eiffel Tower may be temporarily closed due to situations beyond our control, such as inclement weather or other circumstances. When this occurs, the group will be unable to access the Summit, even if it reopens during your tour, and you will be provided a refund for the price of Summit access
- Summit Access can no longer be purchased onsite
- This tour will be two hours long.
- The last departure slot is at 9:00 PM.
Timings and Availability
September-May: 9:30 AM - 11:00 PM
June-August: 9:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Ages 3yrs and under can visit the Eiffel Tower for free
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hrs before the schedule
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 20 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Please check your mobile voucher for the meeting point details, maps and specific instructions.