Sainte Chapelle Skip The Line Tickets
Visit a gem of Flamboyant Gothic architecture built by Saint Louis in Paris. Skip the line and discover its unique stained glass windows rendering the air iridescent with light, color, and symbols of the Heavenly Jerusalem.
- Visit Sainte Chapelle at your own pace
- Waste no time waiting around with skip the line access
- Gain insight with an information booklet in 11 languages
- Inspect the 13th-century stained glass windows
Come discover this historic monument in Paris, an architectural gem from the Gothic period, at your own pace and whenever you choose. Commissioned by King Saint-Louis and built in 1241, come relive the history of Sainte Chapelle, guided by a series of information panels.
You will learn how the Sainte Chapelle was originally built to house relics of the Passion of the Christ acquired by the monarch during the 13th century. These include a piece of the True Cross and the Holy Crown, which nearly disappeared in the early 19th century! Starting in 1790, Sainte Chapelle was restricted to members of the clergy and was emptied of its contents. It progressively became archive storage for the neighboring Palais de Justice also known as Paris’s Court House, until a restoration campaign was started under pressure from the public.
Today, it is no longer possible to admire the relics for which Sainte Chapelle was built, as they were either lost or displaced during the French Revolution. You can, however, admire the chapel’s breathtakingly beautiful stained-glass windows. With 15 windows of 50 sq. ft. each, you can view the history of the world up until the arrival of the relics in Paris. In total, 1,113 scenes are depicted on the stained glass. Information is provided so that you won’t miss a single detail of these colored glass artworks.
Skip the line entry to Saint Chapelle
Know before you go
- The monument is open and welcomes you in complete safety
- Limited number of visitors
- Adapted visit circuit
- Each visitor is invited to respect the safety instructions indicated upon entering the monument
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory in the monument
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be at your disposal at the reception of the monument before your visit
- Reminder of barrier gestures
- Luggage is not allowed
- Last entrance is 30 minutes before closing time
- You will receive a booklet in any of the following languages: Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, and Russian
- Daily from 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM (last entry: 6:20 PM)
- From 1 Oct - 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (last entry: 4:20 PM)
1 Jan, 1 May & 25 Dec
Children below the age of 18 and EU citizens below the age of 26 may enter for free, provided they show their valid photo ID
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase. No need to print!
- Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your voucher directly at the attraction: Saint Chapelle
- You can skip the line and go directly to the security line with your mobile voucher
- You can get there by either the subway or the bus
- By Metro: Line 4, station Cité
- By Bus: Lines 21, 27, 38, 85, 96 and Balabus
The ticket is valid for the date and time selected during the booking